My style is interactive, empathic and challenging. I believe the best therapeutic work occurs when there is a good match between therapist and client. I will listen to you, ask lots of questions and work with you to set realistic therapeutic goals. During our sessions, I will give you suggestions and provide you with tools to achieve those goals. I use a combination of theories and methodologies to create a comprehensive plan that is uniquely tailored to your needs. I believe in a team approach and use coaching, education, and support as some tools to help people move on with their lives.
Areas of particular interest:
- Adolescents and transition to adulthood issues: academic performance, social life, family life.
- Parenting issues: behavior problems, divorce, single parents, blended families.
- Older adults: depression, anxiety and redefining life.
- Relationships: couples and famiies.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: effects on marriage, siblings and family.
- Stress management: work-life balance.
I am bilingual English-Spanish and offer a FREE 30 MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION to help determine if my services may be of help to you. I see clients in two locations: Palo Alto and Redwood City.
If you'd like to schedule an appointment or contact me, please complete the form below. Thank you.